- Federal Hill is a desirable neighborhood for many people in Baltimore due to its prime location, historic charm, and modern amenities. The real estate market in Federal Hill is competitive, with a mix of historic row houses, renovated apartments and condos, and new construction projects.
- The neighborhood is known for its row houses, which were originally built in the 19th century as single-family homes for wealthy merchants. Today, many of these homes have been converted into multi-unit apartments or renovated into modern townhouses. The row houses in Federal Hill are typically narrow and tall, with brick or stone facades, and some have rooftop decks with stunning views of the city.
- In addition to row houses, Federal Hill has a growing number of new construction projects that offer modern amenities and contemporary designs. These projects include luxury apartments and condominiums with amenities such as rooftop pools, fitness centers, and private parking.
- The real estate prices in Federal Hill vary depending on the location, size, and condition of the property. Row houses in the neighborhood can range from around $300,000 to over $1 million, depending on the size and level of renovation. Luxury apartments and condominiums in the area typically start in the mid $300,000s and can go up to several million dollars for penthouse units.
- Despite the competitive real estate market, Federal Hill remains a popular neighborhood for people who want to live in a vibrant community with easy access to downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor. The neighborhood's location, historic charm, and modern amenities make it a unique and desirable place to call home
- Another notable feature of the neighborhood is the Cross Street Market, which is a historic indoor market that has been in operation for over 175 years. The market features a wide variety of vendors selling fresh seafood, produce, and other local goods, as well as restaurants and bars.
- Federal Hill is also known for its bustling nightlife, with a variety of bars and restaurants that cater to a diverse crowd. Some popular spots include Ryleigh's Oyster, Mother's Federal Hill Grille, and Magerk's Pub & Grill .
Map of the area
No results found
Please remove some of the selected filters.